We are searching for Video Editors who will be in charge of editing and arranging recorded raw material into a suitable, finished output that can be uploaded to YouTube channels and other social media platforms.
Please apply at the earliest as we plan to close this position within a week.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Arrange and shortlist acceptable raw videos/clips/images in accordance with the Script/Storyboard
- Visualize the edit creatively while keeping in mind the script’s needs and the audio-video deliverable’s objectives.
- Edit the audio/video using Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Audition and Photoshop to create visually appealing videos with engaging storytelling components.
- Adding visuals and text components to videos to improve them
- Produce high-resolution audiovisual outputs in a variety of formats required by varied media platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn, among others.
Desired Candidate Profile (must have experience in the following)
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Audition
Perks and Benefits
- Best in the Industry
Please note this is NOT a contract job. It is for a permanent position.
Role:- Graphic Designer
Industry Type:- Education / Training
Functional Area:- Design, Creative, User Experience
Employment Type:- Full Time, Permanent Role
Education UG :-Any Graduate
- 2-7 Yrs
- 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 PA.
- Remote (Hiring office located in Mumbai (All Areas)